Monday, April 17, 2017

Cancer Survivor......Off Line Until Monday, April 24th.....Unexpected Happenings

I am taking a week off ...not because of health reasons......I need some free time!

Yes...I have all my doc appointments however I am fitting a bunch of work in here as well.

Also to be honest....I am late with taxes....sad but true....Lately I am always late....

Just finishing two drugs recently that I tried ......took my brain for a bit of a ride....it just recently came back! 

I will finish the money talk upon  my return.....because if I do get my stuff in order ...I will have some new money issues with the Tax folks...xoxo

If you are new here for the first time there are over 600 posts for you to browse through...

Lots of info on Illness Survivorship...not just cancer really...everything....I am typing since 2009...

Have a great week!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will be sent to moderation and then accepted. It could take up to 24 hours. Thanks for your participation. Last time I accepted comments without moderation it was a mess...thanks for waiting a bit!